1) How much do you charge to wash rugs?
Call us at 908-522-1020. Tell us the approximate size of your rug and we will give you an estimate over the telephone.
2) Do you pick up and deliver?
Yes, we will come to your home or office, move your furniture and remove your rug for washing. When the rug is ready we will deliver it and return your furniture to its orignal positions.
3) Do you pick up from my town?
We are a Summit, New Jersey based area rug cleaning service. We will pick up and deliver from any location in North and Central New Jersey with no additional charge.
4) We have paid a lot money for our oriental rug, how do we know that you are experts.
We have washed several thousand rugs in the past decade. We have tremendous expertise in washing area rugs. Our work is 100% guaranteed or we will re-wash your rug if you are not satisfied. Read what our happy customers have to say.
5) My padding is old. Do you sell padding?
Yes, we sell high quality non-skid padding. We will be happy to discuss your padding needs.
6) My fringes are falling apart, do you repair rugs?
Yes, we offer expert repair service.
7) My rug smells bad. How do you remove the smell?
We also offer an odor treatment service. We can apply enzymes to neutralize bacteria that cause odors.
8) We have to store the rug. Can you package it properly?
When we deliver your rug it is wrapped in a clear plastic. If you don’t wish to open the rug we can keep it in the plastic to protect it from moths during long term storage.